"Watergarden" - Chatelaine WIP


P1020379
Originally uploaded by Waterloo Fords

It's sad. I was so excited when I started this piece. I was going to do it, and then do 5 more, and then a mystery... it was going to be great!

And then I started it. And it went fine. The centre pond was so nice, and the top corner was going great too. I was even loving the bead work (those Delica beads are fan-freakin-tastic!)...

Then I realized I was going to have to do three more of those corner ponds. And three more of those frond-y things. And I quickly got bored. I'm sure that over the next few years, it will make a re-appearance on my stand, but it will take much longer for me to finish than I thought...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Life in Stitches. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.